When we developed the wxtimeline, we took the decision of making it public domain. At that moment the idea was that developers where going to compile and use the wxtimeline. A few days ago we wrote the wxtimeline post second part. One of our readers let us know the video was not user friendly. Let's fix it.
On our KP02 the window manager is Openbox, we like it a lot, You know few resources, very quick. Our window manager is very cool, But is It user friendly?. The answer is of course "NO", it is very geeky. So, On this video we are going to use Window_Maker.
- 0m04s kipuamutay knowledge databases list
- 0m07s Opening the demo content
- 0m13s create the first note
- 1m01s create the second note
- 1m12s create the third note
- 1m26s searching among the notes
- 1m31s updating a note
- 2m01s deleting a note
- 2m07s maximize a window
- 2m39s email address where to ask for the win32 version
The new video:
What about the old one? link
Just realize How this tool could help you on your workflow. Knowledge management is very useful.
This time the audience of this video is anyone who was knowledge to manage. Which is going to be your use case?
Last change: 25.04.2014 17:54